121. Interview With Jo Miller (Part 1)October 20th 2020
31 minutes 44 seconds
How women can identify and amplify their leadership strengths
This week’s episode is Part 1 of my interview with the awesome Jo Miller who I have mentioned on the podcast a number of times and dedicated Episode 66 to sharing her method for creating a Shadow Organisation Diagram.
If you haven’t listened to it you can find it here.
In Part 1 we explore:
– Jo’s experience navigating her own career climbing frame (the topic of last weeks episode)
– We explore why and how you can tap into your leadership super power.
– Jo explains the five leadership types that she outlines in her book and takes us through an exercise you can do to identify your leadership strengths.
– Jo also talks about the one thing she recommends that we all do and what gets in the way of us actually doing that one thing.
I hope you enjoy Part 1 of our conversation and can’t wait to bring you Part 2 next week.
Loved it? Share it.
Looking for something? Search here
I work with executive assistants and administrative assistants to equip them with the skills and confidence they need to influence more effectively and demonstrate the leadership and interpersonal skills to make them a 'linchpin' to their boss and organisation.
Get a monthly drop of My EA Career wisdom straight to your inbox. Receive insightful advice, stories and practical tips that support your executive assistant career.